Responsible for providing individual and family counseling to Elk Grove Township residents of all age groups. Provide ancillary services, assessment, treatment planning psychotherapy, referral and linkage, case management. Collaborate with collateral contacts on behalf of clients, consultation, and represent program services to the community as a whole.
- Perform telephone intakes, manage crisis calls and walk in clients.
- Have knowledge of community resources and refer as appropriate.
- Possess skills in systems therapy.
- Document per APA guidelines.
- Maintain confidentiality and other legal and ethical requirements.
- Utilize teletherapy
- Establish and maintain relationships with key referral sources
- Participate in community events
- Deliver presentations to the public
- Work collaboratively with team members and township departments.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or related Counseling field
- Ability to work from the township office in the evenings.
- LCSW or LCPC in the State of Illinois preferred
- Fluency in the Spanish.
- Generous compensation.